Cyrel? EASY Brite screens deliver exceptional print quality, consistent performance and documented ink savings.
DuPont? Cyrel? EASY BRITE screens are designed to optimize ink laydown in high-volume printing, typically seen when printing a white undercoat, or solid areas with spot colors. They contain a suite of screens that have shown to improve solid printing at volumes of 4.0 bcm and greater. There are five screens in total: two screens designed for customers without the HD Pixel+ imaging capability and three screens designed to take full advantage of HD Pixel+ imaging.
The combination of Cyrel? EASY Plates and the EASY BRITE Screens deliver:
- Better overall consistency and more consistent print of large solid areas
- Higher print quality
- Uniform ink layer
- Elimination of trail edge void
- Improved appearance of final print
- Improved opacity, reduced graininess and reduced mottle
- Flexibility, as they allow printers to go to higher quality levels using their existing setup
Download brochure: Change How You See White